Ask us about our sign-on bonus!
Take incoming calls in a call center environment assisting internet and phone customers with technical service-related problems including hardware and software configurations. Provide the best customer experience from the beginning of the call to the end of the call each time. Build customer loyalty by utilizing active listening to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for cable, internet and phone services on the first call.
• Provide exceptional customer service while walking customers through common hardware and software configurations to maximize product functionality.
• Navigate multiple tools, while keeping customer engaged, to identify the root cause of customer issues.
• Schedule on-site service calls when necessary.
• Multitasking - ability to talk, type, read and listen.
• Meet or exceed attendance expectations.
• Meet or exceed sales goals.
• Enter Sales, upgrade or service changes quickly and accurately.
• Adherence to schedule.
• Ability to adapt in a fast paced always changing environment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates/Bachelors Degree Preferred.
• Required - Minimum 1 year of prior customer service or technical support experience; cable industry experience preferred.
• Knowledge of common consumer internet software including various browsers and email platforms preferred.
• Basic understanding of internet, networking and email protocols.
• Exemplary Customer Service skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Shift Flexibility: able to work evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime.
• Strong problem solving or organizational skills.
• Understanding of basic accounting mathematics
• Microsoft Office experience a plus.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Keywords: Customer Support, Internet Support, Technical Support, Tech