Join Our Team: You can be where you're needed. Overview:
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervision Opportunity! This is for the overnight shift: 11p-7a.
Weekly pay schedule. Tuition Assistance Program. Employee Referral Bonus Opportunity. Shift Differential.
Step into a leadership role with a new opportunity in supervision at Elderwood at Lockport. This part-time Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor role is for the overnight shift (11p-7a). This particular location is nestled in the tight-knit community of Lockport. Here, we offer a home-like, team-oriented environment where our employees benefit from a robust employee appreciation program through Kazoo. Earn points & prizes!
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Position Overview
- The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for the conduct of nursing educational programs monitors the nursing staffing schedule for the facility; serving as Infection Control Nurse and performing the (RN) Nursing Supervisor functions.
Essential Job Functions - Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor:
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents' requests.
- Supervise nursing care services and staff on all units while on duty.
- Actively promotes facility safety programs.
- May assume responsibility as the Infection Preventionist Nurse.
- Assume responsibility for nursing services in the absence of the Assistant Director of Nursing Services and/or Director of Nursing Services
- Arrives to work on time, regularly and work as scheduled; responsible for own transportation.
Qualifications - Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor:
Possession of a RN State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) required.
Minimum of two year's (RN) nursing experience, and at least one year of experience in an RN leadership role; experience in geriatric nursing required.
Possession of a baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) preferred.
Ability to utilize creative problem-solving, and handle problems diplomatically required.
Ability required to supervise departmental staff effectively and ensure high standards of care are maintained.
Previous experience in nursing education and/or in-service training preferred.
Ability to relate well to geriatric residents; respectful and caring attitude towards residents required.
Company Details: Elderwood at Lockport is a 126 bed Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) serving the geriatric population in Western New York - is newly upgraded to a 5 star Medicare facility. This particular location is nestled in the tight-knit community of Lockport. We offer comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy. This facility boasts a warm, home-like, team-oriented environment where our employees benefit from a robust employee appreciation program! EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Posting ID: 584173605Posted: 2020-11-04