Join Our Team: Are you ready to change your life with a rewarding career move ? Overview:
Are you an RN that wants to work 12 hour shifts and weekends only? Come talk with us! Elderwood at Burlington has a PT Weekend Supervisor position available!
This position is located in Burlington, VT.
The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for the conduct of nursing educational programs monitors the nursing staffing schedule for the facility; serving as Infection Control Nurse and performing the (RN) Nursing Supervisor functions.
RN Supervisor Responsibilities:
- RN Supervisor supervises nursing care services and staffing on all units while on duty
- Med cart duties and wound care
- RN Supervisor communicates with providers and on-call providers
- Communicates directly with Director of Nursing in timely manner
- Exhibits the highest level of customer services towards residents, staff and visitors
- RN Supervisor is an Independent Decision Maker yet a Team player
- Appropriately revises assignments based on changes in patient/resident census, acuity and
- RN Supervisor utilizes creative critical thinking skills
- RN Supervisor demonstrates knowledge and understanding of all policies and procedures and ability to
- RN Supervisor observes job performance of nursing staff and provides direct feedback
- Document as applicable in the care plans, nursing notes, medical administration records,
treatment records and other required records according to the service excellence standards
and goals established for this position
- Other duties as assigned
RN Supervisor Qualifications:
Possession of a, RN State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) required.
Minimum of two year's (RN) nursing experience, and at least one year of experience in an RN leadership role; experience in geriatric nursing required.
Possession of a baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) preferred.
Ability to utilize creative problem-solving, and handle problems diplomatically required.
Ability required to supervise departmental staff effectively and ensure high standards of care are maintained.
Previous experience in nursing education and/or in-service training preferred.
Ability to relate well to geriatric residents; respectful and caring attitude towards residents required.
Company Details: Elderwood at Burlington is a 150 bed skilled nursing (SNF) and subacute rehabilitation facility located in Burlington, Vermont. We provide Orthopedic Rehab, Speech Therapy and Physical Therapy. We also provide specialty programs including Palliative Care, Respite Care and Wound Care in addition to Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing. Employee Perks!: 12 hour shifts, 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Discounted employee meals, Enjoy a fun and diverse work environment, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team, Ferry Reimbursement, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet suburban neighborhood, Strong leadership, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care, Uniform Provided EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.