Via Satellite Inc. is a family owned business that has the pleasure of being one of only THIRTEEN Regional Service Providers for DISH Network in the country. We are a growing high energy; highly motivated team and we're looking for you!
What's in it for you?
- control over your own income, management, and success
- competitive compensation and benefits
- paid training w/ ongoing support
- bonus commission for offering Dish Smart Home Services
- performance incentives including cash and rewards
- paid vacation and sick time
- medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, plus a 401k w/ company match
- may have the opportunity to take home a company vehicle
What do our technicians do?
- establish high-end satellite systems by installing Dish Network equipment and conducting site surveys
- educating the customer of their new service
- performing all installations and service work in accordance with Dish Network and Via Satellite guidelines
- document inventory and job completion notes through a smartphone
- provide STAR service, we do it right the first time!
What do we need from you?
- strong sales skills or willingness to learn
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be a self-motivated and flexible worker with a strong sense of pride in your work
- energetic and resourceful demeanor
- willingness to work schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- great customer service skills
- cable, satellite, electrical, construction, or HVAC experience a plus
Must possess a valid driver's license; high school diploma or GED - college, technical, or vocational school a plus; successful completion of criminal background check, drug screen, and mvr check; must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., climb ladders 28' and above, work in confined spaces, and all weather.
If you have any questions, contact our Human Resource Department at (540) 636-1068 x132
Via Satellite Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.