Qualified candidates will work to primarily answer residential repeat/escalated customer billing issues, repeat/escalated connectivity issues for all products (video, HSD, Phone), priority call queues, office of the president calls, new customer and appointment calls. This position will also support general billing, repair, and high speed data calls as necessary. This is an empowered universal agent position with demonstrated knowledge in all residential products and services.
- Answer inbound customer calls pertaining to repeat and escalated calls (billing and repair), VIP, and office of the president calls
- Provide prompt one call resolution of billing questions or service interruptions through appropriate troubleshooting, product knowledge, and mastery of policies and procedures
- Contact field support or the necessary level of field management to ensure resolution to repeat issues and ensure prompt issue resolution
- Continually maintain a working knowledge of all residential products, services and promotions.
- Responsible for improving customer relations through professional and courtesy one call resolution
- Offer alternate product or service solutions where appropriate to support the customer's needs
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of performance with regards to department scorecard standards
- Will be required to work in one or multiple call queues
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Special Job Requirements:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes days, evenings, weekends and holiday hours.
- Overtime will be required during periods of high call volume
- Performance based merit environment that includes call performance statistics and sales opportunities
- 2+ years work experience in a customer service or technical support role.
- Successful completion of Mediacom technical support training programs, or equivalent experience working in a related technical support or customer care service environment.
- Proficiency in operating a computer using a Windows based environment including MS Internet Explorer and MS Office.
- Must be able to work under strict guidelines, and in a fast paced customer support environment.
- Must have proven analytical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must maintain a professional manner and "customer centric" focus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry products and services; such as DOCIS, TIVO, CSG and others.
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
Posting ID: 584268852Posted: 2020-11-24