Serve as a key contributor to facilitating marketing activity, reporting goals within the Region and supporting other departments with marketing activities. Support budgeting, P&L, marketing strategies, promotions, customer retention and acquisition, tactics and to maximize revenues while minimizing expense.
- Lead special projects as assigned, managing all aspects from planning, communication, implementation and reporting.
- Collect and manage competitive intelligence.
- Prepare and analyze reports and spreadsheets for budgeting and day to day performance reporting.
- Develop spreadsheets, reporting and analysis for marketing activities and communications.
- Assist with preparation of customer notification elements for employees and customers.
- Maintain, coordinate and edit collateral and marketing materials which may include securing accurate information, providing direction to internal and external individuals, proofing and obtaining required approvals.
- Execute the following: tracking marketing proposals, miscellaneous requests and expenses, writing and editing, verification of quantities and delivery information, requests for data extraction, programming projects, code discrepancy resolution and other projects as requested.
- Responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for use in customer service and technical departments.
- Responsible for coaching and training customer service and technical staff for marketing disciplines.
- Work closely with customer service supervisors and managers, technical supervisors and managers and others to achieve optimal sales goals.
- Work with Region Area Directors and other Senior Management executing marketing plans, activities and sales.
- Plan, coordinate and execute marketing events including but not limited to: home shows, open house, fair or other community event to promote Mediacom and Mediacom products and services. This may include evenings and weekend work. Travel may be required as well.
- Commitment to job completion may require excess of 40 hours. May require evening and weekend work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is required. Travel may include weekends and evenings.
Posting ID: 584268987Posted: 2020-11-24