Similar available jobs
in West Palm Beach, FL
Est. $17.57 - $35.82 Full-time Royal palm beach, FL 33421 Urgently Hiring
Est. $14.01 - $22.89 Full-time, Part-time Royal Palm Beach, FL 33421 Urgently Hiring
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
Est. $14.01 - $22.89 Full-time, Part-time West palm beach, FL 33409 Est. $11.00 - $14.62 Full-time, Part-time West palm beach, FL 33409
Est. $11.00 - $14.62 Full-time, Part-time Haverhill, FL 33409 Est. $11.00 - $14.62 Full-time, Part-time West palm beach, FL 33409 Est. $11.00 - $14.62 Full-time, Part-time West palm beach, FL 33409
Est. $22.82 - $33.35 Full-time, Part-time West palm beach, FL 33409
Est. $22.82 - $33.35 Full-time West palm beach, FL 33407
Customer Experience Specialist - Full-time / Part-time
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Position Summary: The Guest Experience Shopping Team is passionate about service, and committed to measuring the level of support that we, as an organization provide. Posing as ordinary guests, Guest Experience Shoppers (GES) not only assist Leadership with gauging the quality of products and services that our retail locations have to offer, but they evaluate the shopping environments in which we offer them.
1. Travel to, and conduct shops for a variety of EG retail locations (including but not limited to convenience stores, restaurants, and car washes).
a. Territory and Assignments are based on department and company needs.
b. Specialty tasks, including competitor shops may be assigned.
2. Assist the organization with meeting strategic objectives by accurately reporting details of each shop experience before the respective deadline.
3. Support the Supervisory Team with submitting expense reports for each transaction conducted.
4. Remain anonymous, by acting discreet and impartial throughout each visit.
5. Accurately log and track hours worked.
6. Communicate with GE Leadership as a means to report trends and possible opportunities (at store level, and within the department).
7. Other assigned duties as designated by department manager.
Working Relationships: Guest Experience and Retail Operations
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Education: Associates Degree
Minimum Experience: N/A
Preferred Experience: 1-3 years of Customer Service experience
Licenses/Certifications: Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail, and memory retention
- Time management skills, preparation, and organization are a must
Travel: Ability to travel independently 95%.
Hours & Conditions: Flexible availability is a must (as morning, mid-day, evening, and weekend shifts are required, with overnights encouraged)
- Must have a clean driving record
- Long distance car rides and air travel may be required