Now Hiring Assistant Restaurant Managers!!
Summary of Assistant Manager Job Function
Assistant Manager who consistently keeps our brand promises, inspire their teams and deliver great results. They also understand the importance of providing an engaging environment for restaurant teams and the guest. Popeyes Assistant Managers invest their time in developing servant leaders, creating memorable experiences and administration. The Assistant Manager creates an environment where team members are accountable and inspired to deliver great service. We believe that the employee experience determines the guest experience; therefore a successful Assistant Manager understands the importance of balancing the experience of the restaurant team along with the guest experience.
Develop Servant Leaders
Puts your people and restaurant first – not yourself
• Models Servant Leadership by putting the people and restaurant first
• Welcomes new team members and provides them with the training needed to do their job Leads inspiring team huddles that motivate and inform the team
• Ensures team members experience ongoing training and development
• Builds the capability of the shift supervisors and prepares them for their next level
• Consistently thanks the team and celebrates success
Create Memorable Experiences
Creates a service experience so good the guest can’t wait to come back to Popeyes
• Actively coaches Service Basics
• Monitors Speed of Service to ensure delivery of guest expectations
• Ensures the restaurant is welcoming and clean
• Ensures product quality and all that all operations standards are met
• Partners with the Restaurant General Manager and team to evaluate and improve guest metrics and feedback
Maintains the balance between providing a high quality employee and guest experience, and achieving financial goals
• Reviews sales and scheduling to ensure Quality, Service and Cleanliness (QSC) will be met
• Ensures accuracy of daily numbers, cash handling and HACCP Logs
• Reviews inventory efficiencies to create product orders
• Evaluates and implements cost controls
• Monitors people charts and production planning and makes necessary adjustments
• Creates and monitors schedule and manages new team member on-boarding process
• Implements action plans to address employee and guest needs and Operational Assessments
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent guest service skills required
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
• Ability to resolves issues in compliance with Popeyes standards Available to work all shifts; open, close, weekends and holidays
Education and Experience:
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1-2 years management experience
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds of force frequently to move objects
• Ability to carry products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 70 pounds. Consistently handles product preparation.
• Ability to kneel to utilize proper lifting procedures and to open safe.
• Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory.