At RiK•Sha Tacos, we aim to ignite cultural curiosity through bold, flavorful, and unpretentious food served with a smile in a vibrant and colorful setting. Southeast Asian street food unites people from all corners of life to share a meal, a drink, a laugh in a communal setting. We seek to bring our guests an addictive introduction to this flavorful food and connective culture.
We at RiK•Sha Tacos are guided by our core values. They define us and our brand. We want people who live and embody these same values. If that’s you, we hope you will find your way to us because we want you.
Our Core Values
- Prepare meat, vegetables, and sauces for cooking on flattop, stovetop, and fryer
- Understand and comply with our kitchen policies, quality standards, cooking methods, and portion sizes.
- Stock and maintain enough food at line station to allow for best possible service.
- Make sure all food is portioned properly for recipe specification before cooking.
- Keep a sanitary and clean work area which includes prep tables, flattop, burners, fryers, and floors.
- Rotate and store all products according to our policies
- During off-hours assist others in food-prep assignments.
- Follow the closing checklist for each kitchen station and then review to make sure kitchen is closed properly.
- Create each dish following the recipe with exact adherence.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Must be able to clearly communicate and understand fellow employees and management
- Take full responsibility for quality of food served to our guests.
- ServSafe certification is a positive
Posting ID: 58544767Posted: 2020-02-19