- Full-time, Part-time
- Patchogue, NY 11772
Deliver raw materials and finished goods to the appropriate departments upon request in a timely manner; maintain an organized and clean warehouse; accurately track material movements in and out of the warehouse by making the appropriate entries into the computer; and, responsible for the accuracy of the warehouse inventory.
- Receiving and pulling raw materials and finished goods for all production departments.
- Delivering shipments to various departments. Keeps accurate records of all moves and adjustments for inventory management system.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Interfaces with truckers for outbound shipments, ensures all necessary documentation and samples are properly secured with outgoing shipments.
- Verifying that the schedule matches the presses and pulls stock for the label department
- Separating and properly discarding corrugated, printed material, miscellaneous garbage.
- Following all standard operating procedures relevant to the job, position and department.
- Follows established policies, work instructions and safety and environmental guidelines.
- Recording production information such as amount of time spent on specific tasks.
- Performs all assigned work effectively and on schedule.
- Following instructions accurately.
- Keeping work area neat and clean.
Shift start: 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Related to this job