Servers are an important component to any dining experience. A servers' duties are providing the menus to the guests and taking down their orders (food and beverages) and serving the meals. Lastly, the servers work in corporate dining facilities, restaurants, cafeterias, and/ or banquet halls.
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
- Take beverage and food orders and serve them
- Work with other servers and be a team player.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to hold large trays preferred
- Servers must be on their feet for long periods of time.
- Professional and friendly. (Even in tough situations)
- Team player.
- Effective communication skills with guests and staff.
- Quick thinking.
- Ability to lift heavy trays filled with glassware/food.
- Basic math skills.
- Great attention to detail.
Posting ID: 586186974Posted: 2020-11-12