Contact Ian Hume at firstname.lastname@example.org 908-578-3331 to schedule an interview & immediate consideration.
The Assistant Manager (AM) is the operations leader of the restaurant focused on profitability, Guest service, people development and operations management. The AM supports the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) in managing the daily operations of a single restaurant, driving key performance outcomes. The AM operates under the direction of the RGM and directly manages a team of Hourly Shift Coordinators and Team Members (20-45 employees).
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages inventory costs and maintains inventory by performing Daily, Weekly and Monthly inventory inspections
- Places and receives inventory truck orders
- Maintains and regularly monitors a list of all restaurant assets
- Ensures preventative maintenance of restaurant facility and equipment is completed in accordance with Company standards, interacting with external vendors as required
- Ensures that restaurant follows all cash control and security procedures (e.g. safe counting, cash drawers)
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed guest expectations with accurate, fast and friendly service in a clean facility
- Provides coaching and feedback to Shifts Coordinators and Team Members to increase the restaurant team's capabilities and raise restaurant performance
- Directs restaurant team toward efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt delivery within established speed of service guidelines
- Ensures that restaurant upholds operational and brand standards
*Performs duties of Hourly Shift Coordinator when necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required; 2 years of college preferred
- 1-2 years of previous quick service restaurant experience, experience in management preferred
- Some understanding of P&L interpretation and management to influence profitability
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated understanding of guest service principles
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work long and/or irregular shifts as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant
Competitive Pay, Excellent Health Benefits, 401K, Bonuses etc.
Posting ID: 586398134Posted: 2021-02-16Job Title: Assistant Manager