Cashier- Customer Service Representative - Now Hiring
708 Lisbon Center Dr.
Lisbon, MD 21765
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for directly interacting with customers for the purpose of supporting our vision of being "Fast, Fresh and Friendly". The CSR works to support store management and facilitate the completion of all store level tasks. The CSR completes a wide variety of tasks related to store operations including, but not limited to: food preparation, cash handling responsibilities, customer service, general cleaning and any other needed functions required by store management.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide superior customer service to all customers: greeting, assisting, suggest selling and thanking each customer.
• Respond to all customer requests in a timely manner.
• Support and follow all safety and security initiatives.
• Ensure proper cash handling with the operations of the POS and cash bank procedures.
• Adhere to all store operations procedures, policies and guidelines.
• Properly execute up-selling initiatives and provide a value to the customer.
• Follow all daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, organized and well-kept to ensure a positive customer experience.
• Replenish product and supplies, while keeping the store in the highest quality stocked position at all times.
• Effectively communicate with store management and team members.
• Complete all tasks assigned by store management including the completion of all mandatory training within the timeline established by management.
• Adhere to all Food Service Program procedures, standards and sanitation requirements.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Strong focus on customer service and working with people
• Strong commitment to teamwork
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to professionally communicate verbally to customers
• Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful, compassionate, supportive and patient
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Ability to handle difficult situations professionally
• Ability to lift up to SO lbs.
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays as needed by the business, as well as work the site alone, as required.
• Retail environment with occasional exposure to unpleasant working conditions including dust, extreme temperatures and potential contact with petroleum and/or cleaning products.
• Spends the majority of the shift standing with frequent bending and lifting.
• In inclement weather conditions, employees may be expected to assist with efforts to maintain full store operations.
The above job description is intended to describe the general content and requirements for the
performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. High's of Baltimore, LLC retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of this position at any time, with or without notice. This job description does not constitute a contract of
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Starting at $12.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal Full-time, Seasonal Part-time Cooksville, MD 21723 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.24 - $19.35 Full-time Ellicott city, MD 21042 Urgently Hiring Full-time Columbia, MD 21046 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.50 - $16.81 Part-time FREDERICK, MD 21704 Full-time Rockville, MD 20850 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.83 - $21.08 Full-time Rockville, MD 20849 Urgently Hiring