Poplar Bluff, MO United States
1650 Rowe Parkway, Poplar Bluff, MO
Every Monday and Friday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
*Can't make it Monday or Friday? Feel free to stop by Tuesday (1/19), Wednesday (1/20), or Thursday (1/21) from 8 AM - 4 PM!
At Gates, we welcome challenges, celebrate hard work, and continually seek new talent to join our global company. Our Poplar Bluff, MO plant is looking for Production Workers. Please review below to see if this might be the right opportunity for you:
PERKS AT WORK
- Great team culture that works together to get the job done
- Eligible for benefits in 30 days or less, including 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off - starting at a max of 21 days per year!
- Employee Discounts - computers, vehicles, amusement park tickets, gym memberships, and more!
ABOUT THE JOB
- In Poplar Bluff, we specialize in the production of curved hoses, created in all sizes and dimensions
- Our process starts with raw materials - heated, and shaped around a metal mandrel to meet specific orders. When finished, our hoses are marked with the Gates logo and shipped to customers around the world.
- A Production Worker can work in a variety of areas: Extrusion, Finishing, or Knitting. They will spend most of their day setting up and operating equipment, performing routine quality checks of production, reading prints and specifications, scheduling work flows, and assisting in other areas as needed.
- Shifts available:
- 2nd Shift (3:00 PM - 11:00 PM; Monday - Friday)
- 3rd Shift (11:00 PM - 7:00 AM; Sunday - Thursday)
- Must be able to perform physical tasks, lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction
- Basic reading, math, computer, and measurement skills required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. Temperatures may vary in accordance with weather conditions and may be extreme. Gates is managed in compliance with OSHA guidelines and requires all employees to wear steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations.
We know that"s trying to fancy the terminology... think belts and hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyer belts, cars, tractors, blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a few. Because why not do it all?
We invite you to learn more about us and our values at .
Gates Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.
Posting ID: 586853663Posted: 2021-01-14