SHIFT: 1st and 2nd shift available
- Train and direct a team of associates to achieve departmental and division production goals in order to provide customers with the ultimate delivery experience.
- Control the workflow on the floor in an efficient manner, meeting both customer and company standards.
- Track productivity and provide feedback on quality related performances to teammates, peers and manager.
- Monthly inventory of supplies.
- Continuously working with our PKMS system to perform different administrative tasks needed.
- Establish and promote hard work ethics through teamwork and collaboration with associates.
- Share business information with teammates through floor presence, suggest improvements to current techniques.
- Promote safety awareness and cultivate the safety culture throughout the company to help avoid unsafe or hazardous working conditions.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by communicating safety topics and conducting safety audits.
- Driving the business by using departmental resources.
- Responding to internal/external requests.
- Conducting daily meetings.
- Efficiently responding to emails to stay abreast of daily production goals and deadlines.
- Daily reporting to research and resolve issues as they arise.
- Other duties as instructed.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1 year of experience in distribution, manufacturing or retail environment. In lieu of distribution, manufacturing or retail environment experience, 5 years of progressive work experience.
- 1 year of experience working with a warehouse management system.
- Proficiency in working with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Availability to work full time schedule, which may include; nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team - performing whatever duties are necessary.
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams' single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery - and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement - our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That's why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens' Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Background check
- Drug screening
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- 1+ year of experience in the warehouse & production industry
- Speaks Spanish
Posting ID: 587415031Posted: 2020-11-16