Summary of Position:
Restaurant Supervisor responsibilities include supervising food prep and cooking, maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen inventory, and complying with safety and sanitation standards. The Restaurant Supervisor will be expected to help manage and train the kitchen staff and be the role model for food preparation, sanitation, and service. Experience needed in cooking and food prep, ordering food, preparing schedules, maintaining cleaning schedules, and keeping kitchen equipment in good working condition.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote, work and act in a manner consistent with the mission of Royal Pin Entertainment.
- Ensure that all food is consistently prepared and served according to the Café’s product specifications, portioning, recipes, cooking, and serving standards.
- Assist in employment decisions that include recruiting, interviewing, hiring, evaluating, and disciplining kitchen personnel. Administer prompt, fair, and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies.
- Provide training of the company’s rules and procedures to new kitchen employees.
- Work with the head chef to schedule labor by anticipated business activity, while ensuring that labor cost objectives are met.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in good working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance program.
- Work with the head chef in ordering of food, planning, and executing corporate events at the Café.
- Ensure that all products are ordered and received in accordance with the Café’s policies and procedures.
- Monitor and control food costs by following proper ordering procedures, product storage procedures, and prep and food waste control procedures.
- Schedule flexibility and able to work nights and weekends
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment