- Job Summary
- Provides a variety of clerical duties and has the ability to cover all aspect of the department. Duties may include collecting of money due, posting of money collected, responsible for monies collected, closing out and balancing at the end of each day; Photocopying, faxing, filing, answering telephones, computer data entry and other duties as assigned. Registers all new patients and enters insurance code, policy, group, etc.
- Job Requirements
- Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Preferred: 1-2 Years Related Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in teams.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task
- Proficient in using computers and computer systems
- Maintains a working knowledge of credit card payment transactions and appropriately utilizes the required programs for registering, and admissions, as directed
- Demonstrates knowledge of project/specialized jobs and performs all functions utilizing organizational and priority setting skills.
Posting ID: 588101858Posted: 2020-11-19