Job Req ID:
Variable/On CallShift Details
: Hours between 9:30am-6:00pm, Week 1: Sun, Mon, Thurs, Fri; Week 2: Wed, Thurs, Fri, SatStandard Hours:
Patient Access - Hlth PavilionLocation:
Atrium Health PinevilleLocation Details:
Steele Creek Emergency Department, flexible to work at Providence Emergency DepartmentOur mission is to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visitatriumhealth.org/about-us.Job Summary
Receives and provides information to patients, significant others, healthcare team members and hospital guests in a courteous and professional manner. Provides an accurate and timely registration process to the patient population.Essential Functions
- Greets and assists customers, patients, and visitors. Acts with a sense of urgency when dealing with patients and workflow.
- Verifies all patients have orders with diagnosis and referring physician information including a legible physician signature.
- Performs point-of-service collections in a professional manner.
- Acts and communicates in a professional manner, appropriate for the healthcare setting.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring the waiting area is clean and orderly.
- Identifies patients utilizing two forms of identification; armbands all patients. Explains the process to all patients. Assists patients with undressing needs if required.
- Responds to emergencies in the department following processes identified for that particular area.
- Assists in meeting departmental goals, point-of-service collections and registration accuracy.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Requires the ability to concentrate with constant interruptions. Will be required to sit, stand, walk, push, pull and moderate lifting of patients.Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. At Atrium Health, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.Posting Notes:
Not ApplicableAtrium Healthis an EOE/AA EmployerNearest Major Market:
Medical, Registrar, Clinic, Emergency Medicine, Healthcare, Administrative, Part Time
Find similar jobs:
Part Time Jobs in Charlotte,Medical Jobs in Charlotte,Healthcare Jobs in Charlotte,Clinic Jobs in Charlotte,Administrative Jobs in Charlotte
- Top Jobs
- View All Jobs
- Physician & APP
- For Assistance
- EOE/AA Employer