Our customer service & claims teams are helping people from around the world. We can bring out your best as you put your listening, analytical and problem solving skills to work in a setting that is geared to helping improve lives and enhance health care for millions. Here, you'll discover a wealth of pathways for professional growth within Customer Service and across our global economy. Join us and find out why this the place to do your life's best work.SM
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The X-Ray Tech
is responsible for high-quality images in accordance with Riverside Medical Group's needs; the medical supervision is provided by the Medical Provider of the office. Must follow the policies and procedures of Riverside Medical Group; including but not limited to emergency, resuscitation, fire, OSHA, barrier precautions, HIPPA, security, and policies specific to X-Ray techs. Works cooperatively with physicians, the billing office, and other personnel Primary Responsibilities:
- Maintains supplies and cleanliness of space restock supplies as needed. Notifies supervisor of any shortage of any supplies
- Assists the team in completion of special projects, reports, and activities
- Maintains cooperative and professional relationships with patients, physicians, nurses, office and clinical staff
- Demonstrates skill in equipment set-up, utilization and proper maintenance
- Performs visual and manual quality control checks of X-ray equipment including monitors used for routine dictation/reading of clinical images
- Uses imaging and peripheral equipment, in a safe and productive manner in accordance with prescribed departmental and manufacturer's procedures
- Observes and reports any malfunctioning of the equipment and notifies appropriate persons in case of missing or damaged equipment
- Follows standard radiologic procedures and ensures that all x-rays completed are of high quality
- Uses positioning and immobilizing devices to improve radiographic quality. Considers variety of protocols and rationale in determining radiographic positioning and technique
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- Must have certification from accredited School of Radiologic Technology
- New Jersey state license or temporary permit to practice Diagnostic Radiology
- Proficient with Microsoft office ProductsEmployees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
Careers with Optum.
- 1 year of experience as a Technician
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: Prior Authorization Call Center Supervisor, Call Center Supervisor, Prior Authorization Supervisor, Call Center, Prior Authorization, Leader, Leadership, Management, Manager, Customer Service, Linden, NJ, New Jersey