Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we've solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.Key Responsibilities
YOU MUST HAVE
- requirements analysis
- requirements decomposition
- systems design
- model based development system design
- systems integration
- systems validation & verification
- customer interaction
- project oversight
- project coordination
- budget/schedule responsibility
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- 2+ years experience using Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Due to export control regulations, this position requires US citizenship status
- Candidates with relevant coursework in Thermodynamics, Gas Dynamics, Advanced Thermodynamics, Propulsion
- Candidates who are comfortable modeling (i.e. MATLAB, C++, etc)
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
- JOB ID: HRD105509
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 111 S 34th St.,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.