Saint Luke's Hospital is looking for a compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) that is passionate about patient care, helping others and providing a superior quality of care! You will have the rewarding opportunity to make an impact on our patient's hospital stay by providing individualized care to our patients in a positive and supportive work environment. These positions offer low patient ratios determined by patient needs on the unit. The hours for this position is 6:45 AM - 7:15 PM, 3 days per week.
We appreciate our CNA's hard work and understand the important part that you play in healthcare and offer a variety of career advancement and education reimbursement options to support you in your career growth. Responsibilities:
- Providing patient care under the direction and supervision of an RN or LPN.
- Performing direct and indirect patient care tasks.
- Providing assistance with activities of daily living and care such as bathing, hygiene, elimination and toileting, nutrition, feeding, hydration, ambulation and positioning.
- Anticipating the patient's family needs in a proactive fashion.
- Individualizing and modifying care according to the patient's needs.
- Collaborating with other health care team members to enhance the provision of patient care.
- Supporting patient safety and satisfaction by performing regular patient rounds on the nursing unit and effectively communicating with all team members while providing excellent customer service.
Being a part of our team of Certified Nursing Assistants means that you get to be a part of a team that treats our patients and each other with respect and kindness. You will join a team that preserves the dignity of our patients and provides individualized care with a vision of being "The Best Place to Get Care. The Best Place to Give Care".
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong communication and time management skills. We are seeking an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant who is team oriented, eager to expand their skills, and possesses a strong attention to detail. Benefits:
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Leave of Absence, PTO, Extended Sick Leave, and various Welfare plans
- Flex Savings Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Various other Voluntary Benefits Available
- Retirement Options
- Career Growth Potential
- Tuition and Continuing Education Assistance
Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City is one of the largest faith-based care hospitals in the region-offering many specialized programs and services. Our network of more than 600 physicians represents more than 60 medical specialties. Saint Luke'sHospitalhas been recognized byU.S. News & World Reportas one of the elite hospitals in the nation. It is nationally ranked in two specialties for 2019-20 and honored as high performing intwo additional specialties. Saint Luke's Hospital is a primary teaching hospital for theUniversity of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, which includes a physician residency program. Job Requirements
Less than 1 year
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Cert Nurse Assistant (MO) - Missouri Division of Health and Human Services Job Details
Day (United States of America) "The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Posting ID: 588105037Posted: 2020-11-19