PPG is now hiring talented individuals that enjoy outside sales to help drive business through our PPG Paints Stores! The Account Development Manager (ADM)
willservice and retain customer accounts, driving new sales through assigned stores, growing both existing business year-over-year, and developing new accounts. This role covers a specific geographic area and will service Albuquerque, New Mexico. Key Responsibilities
- Service existing customer accounts and find opportunities for growth within sales territory.
- Facilitate product recommendations (application, performance, and color).
- Develop account planning strategy to cultivate sales of customers with most growth potential.
- Utilize ClientLink CRM tool to manage accounts, maintain call logs and contact info, run reports, etc.
- Partner with PPG Paints store managers and other store employees to ensure customers' needs are met or exceeded.
- Develop good understanding of customer base and the segments they service.
- Facilitate timely and accurate customer quotes to achieve margin targets in alignment with PPG pricing strategies.
- Analyze territory performance and develop sales territory business plans.
- Clearly articulates PPG's value proposition and engages the customer in jointly addressing business priorities.
- Tracks economic and industry activity and understands its implications on customer business, including potential new business opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years of previous sales experience with proven customer service acumen required.
- High school diploma required. Higher level education degree in a business related field preferred.
- Digital literacy: knowledge of Microsoft office applications required, Power BI experience preferred, CRM software experience preferred.
- Daily travel within assigned territory.
- Valid driver's license.
- Previous coatings experience an asset but not required.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday - everyday. PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG: We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference. We are "One PPG" to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets. We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable. We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly. We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities. We do better today than yesterday - everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspxWe are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process. Pay Transparency poster
: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdfEEO is the Law
: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdfEEO is the Law Supplement