The Supply Planning Supervisor
is responsible to lead all the Cleveland Automotive OEM Supply Planning team. This position maintains all critical metrics related to scheduling (schedule attainment, Critical shipments, OTIF...) and is accountable to generate plans to meet Customer needs, maintain plant efficiency, and maintain the production schedule.Key Responsibilities
- In this position, you will work on a regular basis with the Cleveland Plant Manager, Production, Commercial Leadership, Quality, Technical, Purchasing, and other plant-based planning teams.
- Aside from daily operational responsibilities, this person is also charged with leading and maintaining continuous improvement activities focused on supply chain performance.
- This is a position that requires both leadership and functional engagement, to develop high levels of skill in all appropriate tools, act as a trainer, and as a backup when team members are out of the office.
- BS/BA in Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or related field and appropriate work experience.
- APICS certification is highly desirable but can be attained while in this role.
- Ability to clear communicate with peers, develop action plans based in root cause analysis and lead and develop high performance teams is key.
- Proven self-motivated driver to bring initiatives to closure.
- An understanding of supply chain systems along with 5 or more years' experience and at least 3 years master planning or scheduling experience.
- Ability to create and implement action plans to drive performance improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and leading complexity.
- Ability work collaboratively with all business units and corporate functions.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday - everyday. PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter. The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG: We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference. We are "One PPG" to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets. We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable. We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly. We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities. We do better today than yesterday - everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses. PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspxWe are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process. Pay Transparency poster
: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdfEEO is the Law
: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdfEEO is the Law Supplement