Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic's collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We'll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Why Work with Us
Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2018 Corporate Equality Index.Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY: As a member of the BI & Analytics Product team, the Senior Analyst, Digital Operations plays a key role in the creation of future-state products and processes that will ultimately transform service delivery at Republic Services. Working closely with Operations, IT and other cross-functional stakeholders, the Senior Analyst, Digital Operations helps drive the development and deployment of digital products and operational strategies. The Senior Analyst, Digital Operations supports the team by leveraging their project delivery skillset and understanding of Republic operations to aid the creation and field socialization of project outputs, ultimately driving field solutions and business value.
- Continuously provides input on operations processes and capabilities to ensure proposed and implemented solutions meet customer and operational demands.
- Supports groups of internal and external resources across all phases of solution delivery including planning, requirements, development, and implementation to drive customer-facing and productivity enhancing capabilities.
- Deliverable Creation and Socialization
- Supports the development, deployment, maintenance, and on-going evolution of Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics technologies and tools designed to improve operational efficiency for a specific line of business.
- Responsible for creation of process documentation, project content, and inputs into project deliverables.
- Responsible for advocating for and socializing project deliverables with key stakeholders.
- Supports planning and facilitation of business working sessions, resulting in changes to the product backlog.
- Participates, facilitates, or leads multiple aspects of technology and process delivery (analysis, requirements, design, testing, training, release management, support, etc.).
- Attends internal core team working sessions to provide insights and knowledge into business requirements, future-state process definition, and scope/approach for product testing.
- Conducts working sessions with extended field team members/subject matter experts to address gaps/open items in product creation.
- Performs user testing sessions and recommends UX improvements
- Facilitates proof-of-concept and pilot activity to validate solutions and benefits.
- Aligns business and IT stakeholders of product functions and objectives through clear and concise communication.
- Field Stakeholder Partnership
- Maintains excellent understanding of the needs of operators in the field through work with drivers, dispatchers, supervisors, and other relevant subject matter experts.
- Facilitates socialization of deliverables with defined stakeholders to ensure their buy-in on content.
- This position may require travel by air, car and/or other modes of transportation up to 10% of the time.
- Performs other job duties as assigned or apparent.
- 2+ years' experience with enterprise BI platforms (i.e. - PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau).
- Experience with programming / scripting (SQL, Python, R, etc.) preferred Experience with Data Warehouse and ETL solutions preferred
- Familiar with organizational and project change management processes.
- Previous experience organizing and supporting a diverse group of contributors and stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Experience utilizing Agile Project delivery methodologies.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of current-state operational processes, pain points, and areas of opportunity by asking high value questions, engaging in active listening, and probing.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to adjust and adapt to changing conditions.
- Results oriented and good time management skills with an ability to understand key milestones and objectives while leading groups of internal and external resources to meet project goals.
- Grasps concepts quickly, adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise
- Written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create, process, and design content in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio
- Maintains a positive outlook and works well in a team-oriented environment
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- An Associate's degree and 4 years of equivalent experience OR a Bachelor's degree and 2 years of equivalent experience in commercial or industrial waste hauling operations (particularly in a field process or operations role) or equivalent experience in a support role with a top-tier consulting, transportation, or logistics firm.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in: • Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage. • Health care and dependent care spending accounts. • Short- and long-term disability. • Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance. • Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP). • Employee discount programs. • 401(k) plan with a generous company match. • Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).Posted Date:11/5/2020 5:25:48 PMJob Type:ExemptReq #:R-029644Location:AZ-Phoenix-18500 N Allied Way (85054)Job Category:Corporate Operations Support
Posting ID: 588105549Posted: 2020-11-19