industry leading Pest Elimination
team as a Market Manager in the Richmond, VA market.
As a Market Manager you will provide leadership for a market of up to $9M to achieve sales and expense budget. You will develop and lead a team of Field Operations Managers and Service Specialists who provide pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to restaurants, hospitals, hotels, retail stores, food and beverage plants, schools, nursing homes, and other commercial establishments. Within the team, you will be responsible for developing strategy for the growth of the market, building and maintaining customer relationships, and developing a talent pipeline to produce strong talent within the market and region. What's in it For You:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Company vehicle
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
What You Will Do:
- Grow your income as you drive district profitability
- Deliver the market's financial and operation goals; manage a significant P&L statement; communicate expectations for performance within the defined area of responsibility; assure execution on overall regional and divisional objectives and consistently stress safe working behaviors and business protocols
- Utilize a centralized support center, dedicated sales and marketing team to deliver increased sales growth through additional market segment penetration and improved customer relationships and retention
- Lead 2+ Field Operations Managers responsible for managing service specialists and ensuring service excellence is delivered
- Oversee a team of 30+ service specialists (reporting to field service managers) responsible for delivering pest elimination solutions to customers
- Effectively select, train, develop and coach field service managers and service specialists with emphasis on customer retention, growing existing account add-on sales, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop and coach Field Service Managers on leading the service specialists with emphasis on successful market results.
- Take an active role in hiring, assessing, and developing associates to become the next leaders at Ecolab
- Manage area business process to maximize route productivity and ensure consistent service delivery
- Fully understand Ecolab protocols and procedures to assure quality service and compliance with applicable regulations and laws
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent combination of education and Ecolab experience
- 3+ years of previous supervisory or team leadership experience in a field support or service-related industry
- Prior budget and P&L responsibilities
- Obtain state certification required per industry standards
- Current and valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Bachelor's in Business Administration
- 2 years of experience managing managers
- Proven record of meeting customer needs, quality service delivery and meeting business objectives
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Proven record of successful P&L management experience to include meeting or exceeding specific financial targets such as sales, gross profit, and/or quality service reputation
- Demonstrated leadership and career progression to managing managers level in a large route service organization
- Exceptional communication and organization skills with aptitude to implement change initiatives
- Good decision-making and problem solving skills when handling challenging situations in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience in value added sales and/or new account generation
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Work with Purpose
Hear how our team is taking on meaningful challenges.