United States of America City/Cities:
Allentown Travel Required:
00% - 25% Relocation Provided:
No Job Posting End Date:
Not Available Shift:
Third Shift (United States of America) Job Description Summary: Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better. Shift Information:
3rd Shift: Sunday-Thursday (10:00 PM to 6:30 AM) Duties
- Responsible for troubleshooting, and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating change-over.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative
- Maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- Must Pass the Ramsey Test for Maintenance Mechanic
- Vocational certification preferred.
- 1 to 5 years of industrial maintenance experience required.
- 1+ years of mechanical/electrical experience required.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience required.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment required.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to follow manufacturer's specifications and schematics.
- Basic understanding of Allen Bradley Programmable Logic Control required.
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
- Actively participates as a self-directed and committed member of a team and working with other team members to achieve the department and plant goals and objectives.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Troubleshoots or performs necessary repairs to maintain the operation of equipment and systems in the areas of responsibilities such as process and packaging equipment, warehouse, electrical distribution, compressed air, boiler room equipment, refrigeration, instrumentation, treated water and waste water treatment facilities.
- Installs machinery and equipment as required.
- Develops PM tasks and enters them into SAP PM Database.
- Performs preventative maintenance on production machinery and facilities according to PM schedules.
- Actively audit plant equipment and participates in the process of ordering, inventory and stocking of spare parts.
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Visionto learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Posting ID: 588106315Posted: 2020-11-19