Provide World Class Customer Service Experience to all Caliber customers on the phone, in person and throughout the entire repair process; provide administrative support to the daily operations of the center Essential Job Duties
- Properly greet customers in person or on the phone, determine their needs, and immediately respond by providing guidance and assistance as required.
- Handle walk-in customer pay estimates, adjusted claim estimates, and preliminary DRP and/or DRP drive-in estimates as/if assigned. Prepare estimates, capture repairs, pre-order parts, or schedule repairs as needed. Follow up on non-captured repairs
- Demonstrate competence in all areas of Customer Service, Client Management, Repair Management, and Levels 1-3 Collision Damage Estimating
- Effectively communicate with customers, clients, teammates and vendors to ensure correct and efficient repairs while adhering to all Caliber and client guidelines and SOPs
- Assist Service Advisors by handling drop-offs, mapping/marking and photographing vehicles, arranging customer transportation, preparing paperwork and performing active customer deliveries
- Effectively utilize all computer programs related to Caliber's Customer Service, Client Management, Repair Management, and Levels 1-3 Collision Damage Estimating
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under company insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written Strong sales orientation
- Organization and multi-tasking skills, good time management and the ability to adapt easily to fast-paced environment
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Daily activity may consist of: physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, lifting and carrying objects over 50 pounds as well as sitting and standing for extended periods of time during the estimating and disassembly process. The working environment consists of; exposure to fumes, chemicals and dust, along with high levels of noise and subjectivity to weather conditions both inside and outside. In addition, a regular exposer to work near mechanical parts. Caliber emphasizes a mandatory requirement to wear protective equipment when necessary. Visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned is a must.
Posting ID: 588106438Posted: 2020-11-19