SS Human Resources - HR ServicesShift
Full-time Thank you for considering a career atBon Secours Mercy Health!Summary:
The HR Technology Analyst on the HRTS team will provide hands on design and configuration expertise in modules this person will work with business users globally to comprehend business requirements, help define scalable business processes, and implement best practices in configuring and designing the HCM Systems.They will design functional solutions that are in line with Mercy's needs while staying consistent with the application architecture.This position will be responsible for supporting HR applications, processes, and projects.This position will be responsible for data gathering, testing, and communication throughout the implementation of configuration changes Essential Job Functions:
Minimum Employment Qualifications:
- Perform required application updates and configuration functions under direction of HRTS leader.
- Map business processes to HCM Business Process, identify strategies, risks, and options when gaps are identified, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet business requirements while staying consistent with native architecture.
- Interact with business customers (internal and external) to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
- Provide frequent and clear communications regarding the status of initiatives, keeping stakeholders informed of changes and work that is in progress
- Execute functional test plans, coordinates user acceptance testing, and guides business users in testing.
- Research and identify the root causes for problems and own their resolution
- Work alongside the integration team to design, configure, and test integrations between internal systems and external vendors.
Education: 4 year/Bachelors Degree
-Combination of post-secondary education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
-3 years experience
Bon SecoursMercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
40 Work Shift:
SS Human Resources - HR Services All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for
Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email@example.com.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 588106776Posted: 2020-11-19