Responsible for a variety of customer service, stock keeping, and housekeeping duties in order to maximize the overall customer service experience Essential Job Duties
- Maintain the daily housekeeping of the interior of the front office, including emptying of garbage cans, cleaning floors, and dusting
- Maintains the daily housekeeping of the interior of the production area including daily emptying of waste cans, sweeping floors, disposing of unwanted parts, assist in cleaning of spray booths, and placing tools and equipment in their proper location
- Drive company to run shop errands or pick up parts; drive customer vehicles pick up and deliver cars
- Maintain parking lots and grounds in a neat and orderly fashion
- Perform minor equipment and building maintenance/repairs when necessary
- Assist in "Make Ready" when necessary
- Ensure all cars are protected for inclement weather.
- Secure all vehicle and ensure vehicle keys are separate and secure
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other duties as required to successfully meet the needs of the business
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Strong communication skills that allow you to communicate effectively with the Caliber team and our customers
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Posting ID: 588106866Posted: 2020-11-19