NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Digital Banking is a division of NCR and is a leading Cloud based solution of online and mobile banking software to financial institutions in the United States. With over 650 financial institutions and 14 million end users we have the ability to affect change in the everyday lives of consumer. Consumers use our products daily and our mobile products are loved, evidenced by a 4.7+ stars rating in the app stores which is powered by the API's our team creates. If you are looking for a place to make a difference and have fun doing it, NCR is the place for you.
NCR is looking for a highly talented Scrum Master for its Digital Banking division. You will be responsible to drive Agile/scrum process for full life cycle development. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assess the maturity of scrum team, provide support & coach the team to higher level of maturity & promote continuous process improvement
- Facilitate & lead agile ceremonies, remove impediments faced by team to improve team productivity
- Collaborate with developers, QA team & product owners to break down business requirements into stories & tasks
- Track, monitor & report various agile/scrum metrics & sprint/release progress
- BS in a Technical Discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years of experience as a scrum master
- Expert in agile software development methodologies & practices
- Experience in analyzing, planning, implementing and delivering sprint goals
- Expert in conducting daily standups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, demos & retrospective meetings
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft office, Project & Visio
- Experience with SAFe methodologies
- Scrum master & other agile certifications are a plus
- Technical knowledge of distributed architectures
- Background in working with highly scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job. EEO Statement
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Posting ID: 588106888Posted: 2020-11-19