Computer Network Architect, Journeyman Position Description/Job Responsibilities:
- This position Analyzes local and wide area network systems, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting operation systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges and other devices.
- Resolves interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms including E-Mail, file transfer, multimedia, teleconferencing and the like
- Configures systems to user environments
- Performs tasks under the guidance and supervision of senior engineers and managers and has demonstrated knowledge in the area of engineering expertise
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering with Four (4) to ten (10) years of experience; must have four (4) years of experience in Computer Engineering
- Associates Degree in Computer Engineering with eight (8) to fourteen (14) years of experience; must have eight (8) years of experience in Computer Engineering
- Design and implement computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning, including analysis of capacity needs for network infrastructures
- Design network and computer security measures preferred
- Research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software preferred
- Leads and works the execution of complex tasks
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Posting ID: 588107340Posted: 2020-11-19