Radiology - Diagnostic - ClermontShift
Part-time Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
- Performs clerical work related to Diagnostic Imaging Services. Demonstrates principles associated with patient and physician satisfaction. Performs cardiology studies as required.
- Evaluates patient orders/information to assure the appropriate procedure and order the procedure correctly.
- Retrieves and relays patient information from computer system for daily operation duties: patient census, daily activity log, historical file, messages, report interpretations, double medical record consolidations, etc.
- Routinely checks to see that all necessary preparations for the day's schedule are complete.
- Accurately codes, marks, and creates report folders, and specialized inner jackets for all examinations of mammography and cardiology studies.
- Performs sign-out procedures to patient, physicians, and legal cases. Accurately prints, files, and distributes mammography and cardiology reports.
- Loads and unloads mammography viewer for radiologist's interpretation. Promptly notifies "on-call" staff of imaging areas for emergency exams.
- Performs, processes, and files EKGs in accordance with established protocol and physician request.
- Demonstrates knowledge of diagnostic imaging clerical procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of operation of all equipment used in the clerical area of the Radiology department, i.e., computers, printers, MUSE, EPIC, PACS, fax, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge of general and specialized scope of diagnostic imaging procedures
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Certifications: Current BLS
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Radiology - Diagnostic - Clermont All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for
Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia,which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email@example.com.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 588107376Posted: 2020-11-19