Join Our Community of Food People!
Responsible for processes and activities to ensure production demands are achieved while producing safe, quality food.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the sealing process and properly handling the form fill seal machine
* Ensure the machine seals within established specifications and at the appropriate speed
* Proactively respond to seal issues with necessary adjustments with an emphasis on quality, cost, and delivery. Maintain established line speed targets
* Adjust necessary specifications
* Change film as necessary
* Assist with the rework of product when bags don't properly meet quality specifications
* Input SKU and reporting information into digital tracking systems
* Follow all Food Safety requirements and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
* Perform visual inspection of product to meet certain specification
* Ensure conformance to company standards and customer specifications
* Assist in cleanliness of general work area
* Ability to work days and hours that can change on a regular basis
The work environment is cool and wet with temperatures ranging from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job the associate is primarily asked to stand and walk. Light, periodic lifting will be required. Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds (with assistance) and must be able to multi-task in a fast paced, noisy environment.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Ability to work in a refrigerated warehouse environment
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Posting ID: 588107824Posted: 2020-11-19