TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Junior Digital Technician for our Savage X Fenty Brand! How Do You Fit In?
The SavageXFenty Digital Technician
will be responsible for teching, trafficking, management, and archiving of digital e-commerce imagery and other photography assets shot in-house. The tech will ensure that all digital photography is being routed through all parts and owners of the process.
This role will be responsible for collaborating with the e-commerce photography freelance crews and partnering with the in-house e-commerce/merch/production teams regarding workflow and shot list management and fulfillment. This person will be responsible for logging and tracking all photo equipment, and maintaining supply fulfillment.
This position will report to the Sr. Digitech & Asset Coordination RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all technical requirements for in house photo shoots including but not limited to exposure, color accuracy, focus, filename convention and workflow development and oversight, and metadata
- Serve as the head digital tech on all e-commerce photo shoots and other in-house photo studio shoots on an as needed basis either in SavageXFenty photo studio or on location
- Curate and archive images from all e-comm shoots
- Oversee post production, including image processing/workflow, from photo shoot to final delivery
- Ensure all image assets are captured, stored and backed up after each shoot
- Adhere to brand guidelines and assure consistency across all assets
- Manage and perform maintenance of all camera and photography studio equipment not limited to cameras, lighting, studio grips, printers
- Collaborate as needed with internal retouchers and outside retouching vendor to develop and maintain workflow and image review process
- Negotiate and source competitive pricing for all photography equipment
- Maintain and further develop tracking documents and system for management of all photography equipment
- Maintain educated awareness of industry standard equipment and software
- Ability to lift 50lbs and up
- Daily basic maintenance, upkeep, and cleanup of studio
- 3+ years experience as an e-comm studio assistant or digital technician in a photo studio or production company, fashion brand or retail company preferred
- Working knowledge of retouching processes and best practices as well as a full understanding of creative and digital retouching processes
- Expert knowledge of eCommerce shoot process, as well as Adobe Creative Suite, Capture One, and Bridge
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a critical eye for color evaluation and color matching
- Candidate must work collaboratively and constructively on each project with others on the team including Project Manager, Merchants, other Creative Team members, etc.
- Candidate must be a proven facilitator of information, with exceptional follow up skills, as well as an ability to communicate effective suggestions for process improvements and procedures
- Ability to successfully work quickly and be capable of properly prioritizing work and multiple deadlines at once
- Must have a desire to learn and an extremely strong sense of urgency and responsibility
- Must be skilled at working in an extremely fast paced environment
- Fashion advertising background is a big plus as well as marketing experience with in-store, digital/web and consumer facing multi-media
TechStyle is anequalopportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate,develop,and promote regardless of race,national origin,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable.At TechStyle, we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives ondiversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all.TechStyle will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.
Posting ID: 588107827Posted: 2020-11-19