Bruegger's Bagels At Bagel Brands (Einstein Bros. Bagels, Bruegger's Bagels & Noah's NY Bagels) we believe in the bagel and how it has the unique ability to bring people together. Our team has a standard set of values and behaviors that allow us to spread a little more joy and happiness in the world. They let us laugh, smile, and enjoy each other's company a little more. These are the behaviors that guide how we work, how we treat each other, and how we treat our guests. We believe that there is no better way to make someone's day than with a warm, fresh-baked bagel and a heart-felt good morning.About the Shift Leader:
What we are looking for:
- Our Shift Leaders are a critical part of our store leadership team and have the great responsibility of working directly with the General Managers.
- They train and lead our Team Members to understand our goals and expectations while achieving daily sales goals, and maintaining and promoting a consistent and superior guest experience - AKA - being a Bright Spot!
- Ability to Take Ownership of your career and Be Yourself! That's very important to us!
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- At least one year of restaurant, retail or customer service experience required, or properly trained to take responsibility as a Shift Leader.
- The ability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Depending on experience will pay up to $15 per hour
Address: 496 Main Street, Melrose, Massachusetts 02176
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Coffee & Bagel Brands reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Bagel Brands is committed to providing equal employment opportunity, and fair treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Bagel Brands makes employment decisions based solely on qualifications for the position.
Posting ID: 588107911Posted: 2020-11-19