Caribou Coffee At Caribou Coffee we create day-making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD! This is our purpose. Our team brings this to life by focusing on what's really important around here - TEAM, GUEST, QUALITY! It's that simple. If you're ready to work somewhere you can be yourself while making an impact on your community, creating life-long relationships, and serving the best coffee around, join our herd! Apply today and be part of the 'Bou Crew! About the Assistant Manager:
Assistant Managers are a big deal around here. They play a vital role in creating and developing great teams in our stores, while monitoring operational standards and growing store sales. In this role, our Assistant Managers continue to develop their leadership skills to help prepare them for the next step in their careers! Perks of joiningourteam:
We are looking for:
- Flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle and career goals
- Employee discounts
- Development opportunities - grow your skills and career with us
- Medical, dental, vision and paid time off available after meeting requirements
- Paid volunteer time - 8 hours annuallyafter meeting requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GEDrequired
- 1+ years ofmanagement/supervisorexperiencein a restaurant or retail settingpreferred
- FoodServeSafe Certificatewithin 60 days of employment
Address: 272 57th Ave NE, Fridley, Minnesota 55432
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical demands may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou Coffee reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Company") are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities and do not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation.
Posting ID: 588108033Posted: 2020-11-19