Recruit Sustainment Program Specialist (SCA Gen Clerk III) INTRODUCTION
The RSP General Clerk III is responsible for administrative functions in support of Recruits in the Recruit Sustainment Program (RSP). RSP General Clerk IIIs will perform all duties outlined in the Duty Task List to ensure successful execution of the contract. RSP General Clerk III are supervised by the contract RSP Regional Manager. The National Guard Bureau, through the national contract Program Manager, will provide general and technical guidance. MAJOR DUTIES.
The RSP Program General Clerk III plans and executes administrative and personnel functions in support of preparing Recruits for Initial Entry Training (IET). Primary duties include Vulcan data entry, shipper quality control, along with reporting and communicating shipper issues.
- Interview Recruits on administrative, medical, educational, and other topics as needed.
- Monitor Recruits for potential retention issues, and make every effort to assist in mitigating those issues or process them for separation.
- Assist in the Management of IET ship dates within prescribed timeframes to ensure maximum training seat utilization.
- Provide qualitative screening to ensure Recruits are administratively correct.
- Communicate with the IADT Manager, MEPS Guidance Counselors, and TRADOC Liaisons regarding IADT Recruit issues. Respond to LNO tickets ASAP.
- Maintain the Vulcan Application and perform daily input/reporting to actions relating to Recruits, training, and the RSP site.
- Provide quality control for all documentation in the Recruit's shipper packet.
- Maintain employment eligibility training/certification requirements.
- Upload shipper document into Vulcan
- Monitory Soldiers at training using the ATRRS tab in Vulcan for "Pending Actions" and report issues.
- Provide Vulcan and DPRO reports as needed/requested.
- Possess a current National Agency Check (NACI) Investigation.
- Pass an employer background check.
- Possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess high moral and ethical standards.
- 3-5 years of experience in Recruiting and Retention or Military Unit Administration is preferred, however extensive relevant experience may be considered in any Full Time Unit Support (FTUS) or in the Active Guard/Reserve Program (AGR) is also preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of the Shipper Quality Control, Vulcan Input and the Administrative processes of the National Guard Recruits is preferred.
- Must have or have held an active SECRET clearance within the last two years.
- Individual must be a self-starter, able to work without direction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be knowledgeable in Army National Guard enlisted programs and benefits
Resumes will be uploaded and job application will be completed at www.kbr.com . Please access the Careers Tab. NOTE:
This is a waged determined contract. Salaries are based on the work location state and county. You can find the hourly wage associated with this position at http://www.wdol.gov/. Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Posting ID: 588108089Posted: 2020-11-19