Liberty University's hiring practices andEEOStatement are fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates an exception to the "religion" component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations (including educational institutions), and permits them to give employment preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is in that category.
Does this position require driving?
Contact Phone Ext
Job Summary/Basic Function
Work with Curriculum Development employees to review, edit, and format instructional content of web-based instruction within BlackboardLMS. Utilize strong skills in copy editing and attention to detail. Work extensively with computer technologies such as Microsoft Office, Respondus, SharePoint, ServiceNow, and Online Curriculum Database Tool. Communicate effectively with faculty and staff regarding course content.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, ideally in Communications, Education, or English
• Ability to edit writing with a command of written English skills including an understanding of mechanics, syntax, and spelling
• Computer experience with a proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
• Master new technologies in short timeframes
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with quality performance
• Willingness to be flexible and to continually learn in an ever-changing environment
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Blackboard experience or other online education experience
• Other Microsoft Office programs (e.g. OneNote, SharePoint, and PowerPoint)
Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
Special Instructions for Applicants
Applicant DocumentsRequired Documents
- Cover Letter
- Career Advancement Form (For Current LU Employees ONLY)