At Jacobs, we don't settle - always looking beyond to raise the bar and deliver with excellence. We apply our expertise and knowledge as we look into the future with great optimism and focus. We don't settle until we give our best and know that we're making a difference.
As an emerging Environmental and Safety Professional working at our client's corporate facilities, you'll collaborate with Jacobs and client staff to ensure the safest and healthiest work environment for all impacted employees, contractors, and guests. You'll ensure compliance with the hazardous waste program and strive for continuous improvement. You'll assist with completing environmental inspections and submit permits, as necessary. Traveling to various client facilities, you'll perform safety audits, OSHA and other inspections, and manage all safety manuals and impacted programs. As the Safety Professional, you'll also conduct safety and environmental training, coordinate safety and environmental training through third party trainers or train the trainer for future training sessions. In addition to responding to all of the rest of our client's safety related requests, you'll oversee the completion of the OSHA 300 logs and BLS surveys and review incident reports and meeting summaries of various local safety committees to monitor for trends/issues.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow. Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a safety/environmental related field
- At least 2 years of experience with EPA/NFPA/RCRA/DOT regulations
- Health Safety and Environmental audit experience
- Familiar with Health Safety and Environmental training requirements
- Experienced in emergency response and be able to maintain current First aid and CPR certificates
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Nursing and/or EMT experience
- California Designated Operator certificate
Posting ID: 588108650Posted: 2020-12-03