Job Title: Clinical Research Associate I, In vitro diagnosticsRequisition ID: 133575BR
When you're a part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The primary role of this position is targeted toward clinical studies support and study site management. In this role the primary responsibilities include:
How will you get here?Education
- Coordinating and conducting activities involved in initiating, monitoring, and completing clinical research studies for in vitro diagnostics
- Ensuring studies are conducted and documented in accordance with the study protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practices and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Collect all clinical study essential documents
- Participate in lab assessment visits
- Ensure that CRO activities and timelines are in coordination with project requirements
- Implement and document communication with CRO and laboratories to ensure project progress
- Real time escalation of Clinical studies issues to Clinical Study Managers
- A minimum B.Sc. degree in Biology, Chemistry, bio-engineering or related science.
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices is required.
- Certification as a Clinical Research Professional (CCRP) is a plus
- If certification is not in place, class work/ course work in Good Clinical Practices is required.
- Minimum of 2 years working in the In Vitro Diagnostic or Medical Device Industry. In Vitro diagnostic experience is a plus.
- A Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience managing in house and/or external clinical studies.
- Experience working with multi-functional project teams is required.
- Computer literacy, including spreadsheet, database and word processing applications required.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.comThermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. *EVAMOPS2020 *GTSDouble
Posting ID: 588108688Posted: 2020-11-19