When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific, provides integrated solutions, instrument, and enterprise services to our customers. Our ideal candidate will be customer oriented, an advocate for Thermo Fisher Scientific in customer laboratories, and be eager to drive growth.
What will you do?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the Andover R&D laboratory asset inventory. Responsible for maintaining an accurate physical inventory of all Andover R&D assets in the GWS Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) called EAMS. Routinely performs lab walkthroughs and conducts inventory assessments. Where gaps exist, performs lab asset inventory reconciliation activities in the CMMS.
- Tracks new capital asset purchases by the science lines and ensures that such assets are added to the FAR, have an asset record created in the CMMS system inclusive of all asset and warranty information, and are labeled appropriately. Responsible for coordinating all Fixed Asset Register (FAR) activity in the customer system for customer R&D capital lab assets.
- Coordinates with Lab & Facilities Small Project Manager to ensure space and utility needs are met prior to scheduling asset installation.
- Coordinates/Owns asset moves by leveraging customer-approved move companies. Escorts the move companies while on site and ensures moves are executed safely and efficiently to meet Customer's needs.
- Process NOEMs (notice of equipment moves)
- Responsible for moving small to medium-sized assets (up to 30 pounds) while following all safety guidelines.
- May schedule installation activities in conjunction with LIS planner/scheduler support.
- Responsible for Andover R&D asset inventory being stored at off-site warehouse facility. Supports customers looking for assets in the warehouse and coordinates their delivery to the site.
- Generate work orders in the computerized maintenance management system (EAMS) and track to completion.
- Process purchase orders in the customer purchase order system for services using the Ariba system. Ensure purchase orders are invoiced appropriately through SAP and Process Director. Work with group finance SMEs for support as required.
- Understand customer requirements and coordinate/interface with other teams for various support requirements.
- Maintain professional and customer-oriented relationships with team members, internal and external customers and service providers, and building occupants.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards. Provide compliance and quality system management support to help ensure the LIS group is audit ready every day.
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset and identify LIS process improvement opportunities.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as requested.
Bachelor degree desired, high school diploma/GED is minimum requirement
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.comThermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Posting ID: 588108714Posted: 2020-11-19