When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.How will you make an impact?
As a Line Assist Specialist, you will be responsible for the manufacturing, assembly, and/or packaging of one of our major product lines. This position includes assembly of our BioProcess Containers. All technicians carry out the production process by closely following the standard operating procedures as they relate to materials handling, equipment operation and finished goods packaging. This position requires following cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) and working in a fast paced team environmentWhat will you do?
How will you get here?EducationExperience
- Back up to Production Lead's, Specialist 2's and Specialist 1's
- Setup jobs, Work with Specialist 2's on job flow, Line Assisting and Pace Setting
- Assist in training functions and Mentoring
- Schedule adherence
- Following all safety requirements and cGMP requirements
- Following work instruction document, standard operating procedures and standard works
- Assembling product using specific written instructions, blueprints and drawings
- Record correct and accurate documentation in Production Control Documents
- Perform inspection of in-process and finished product
- Participate in PPI (Practical Process Improvements), Lean and Continuous Improvement activities including 5S activities
- 2 years production experience (preferred)
- Ability to infrequently lift and manipulate up to 40 pounds unassisted
Posting ID: 588108761Posted: 2020-11-19