Procurement Program Manager
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals. Location/Division Specific Information
Enterprise Global Procurement Team - Needham MA How will you make an impact?
Drive program and project success across the Global Procurement function to increase the over value and ROI for the business and the function What will you do?
How will you get here?Education
- Lead the project execution for several transformational global procurement initiatives
- Facilitate and participate in targeted design sessions and enable problem solving
- Develop and execute communication plans, stakeholder management and change management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Degree in business administration or supply chain management preferred
- High school diploma/GED is a minimum required education
- At least 1 year of experience with procurement as a function
- 5+ years of progressive responsibility in a professional setting
- High level of English language competency (verbal and written)
- Project management capability and demonstrated experience
- Communications and change management experience
- Executes with a sense of urgency
- Takes direction and translates into a pragmatic implementation plan
- Problem solver, addresses roadblocks
- Builds strong relationships and collaborates effectively with teams
- Ability to influence and partner across divisions and levels of the organization
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Posting ID: 588108828Posted: 2020-11-19