Operations Clerk - Work Location Same as Customer Location Work Specifications Quantity Requested: 1 Job Code: AD05 Customer
$13/hr Full time Temp to Hire in Doral Florida
Job Title: RMA Customer Clerk Job Description: JOB DESCRIPTION Summary/ Objective:
This position is responsible for processing merchandise returned from customers.
- Register packages pallets information into the company internal system.
- Classify the items and shipment in the system and verify warranty.
- Enter the information into our system
- Process stock rotations back to vendors
- Maintain a safe and organized environment all the time.
- Prepare shipments to be returned to affiliates.
- Assist in processing UPS
- Deliver packages to customers.
- Verify warranties for customers RMA requests,
- Pre-issue a RMA number for warranties.
- Other task required to meet team goals.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Computer parts knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Communicate effectively in written and oral form in both languages.
- Ability to work with people.
- Attention to detail
- Basic excel knowledge.
- Requires the use of an RF scanning device.
- Ability to lift/move up to 25 pounds.
- Highly accurate.
- Ability to drive a pallet jack forklift.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalency.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Posting ID: 588116585Posted: 2020-11-19