Ono Hawaiian BBQ is a fast-casual restaurant concept with locations in California and Arizona, serving up “aloha in every bite” through its Hawaiian-inspired plate lunches and island specialties. Every Ono Hawaiian BBQ dish is created with fresh ingredients using authentic Hawaiian recipes, and made-to-order in each restaurant. Ono Hawaiian BBQ operates over 90 restaurants throughout its two states of operation, with plans to open more in 2020. For more information, please visit https://www.onohawaiianbbq.com/
We are seeking to hire the following positions for our location in Manteca, CA.
· FRONT CREW
· KITCHEN CREW
1. Related experience is preferred but not required.
2. Food Handler Card required by state or local health department.
3. Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
4. Basic math skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Excellent customer service skills.
6. Must be able to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
7. Reliable transportation required.
An Open House Interview will be held on:
MONDAY, 11/23/2020 from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Interview will be held at:
Ono Hawaiian BBQ
2152 Daniels Street
Manteca, CA 95337
Please go to the Open House Interview if you are interested in applying for any above positions.
We look forward to seeing you there. Ono Hawaiian BBQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.