$17.50/hr, plus $500 new hire bonus, see details below
GENEROUS SIGN ON BONUS NOW OFFERED!
Are you interested in starting your career for a growing manufacturing company? Would you like a job that offers a competitive benefits package and upward mobility?
If so, consider Insulfoam (a division of Carlisle Construction Materials) as a next step in your career!
Our facilities create rigid insulation materials (expandable polystyrene (“EPS”)) for a variety construction applications including insulated roofing material, highway construction, and stadium/theater seating!
Come join us to learn more about our products and related technology. We offer our employees extensive on the job training and internal growth opportunities throughout Carlisle Construction Materials!
• SIGN ON BONUS: $500 sign on bonus paid out after completion of your 90 day introductory period
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• Competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision - available on your first day
• Educational reimbursement opportunity
• Participation in company’s retirement plan
• Day: $17.50/hour to start
• Swing: $18.50/hour (includes generous $1/hour swing shift differential)
• Operating various production lines
• Moving pieces of EPS through our production lines
• Labelling and wrapping of product bundles to prepare it for shipping
• Recycling of old material
Cross training in different production areas and on the job training available!
• Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and lift test
• Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs
• Frequent standing/walking throughout shift (8+ hours)
• Regular reaching above shoulders/bending and Twisting
• Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
Shift start: 4:00AM
Shift length: 8 - 11 hours
Monday - Friday, Saturday and overtime required as needed
Payable after successful completion of 90 day introductory period.About Carlisle Construction Materials
Established in 1960 and headquartered in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Carlisle SynTec Systems has been manufacturing roofing materials.