REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
What are the feelings you have when you are at the top of your profession? How does it make you feel knowing that you helped someone's business grow while also being compensated? Imagine an environment that was free of capped commissions. A place where management takes the time to invest in its most valuable asset... YOU! At Networx our company is that of a growth mindset and we genuinely believe that the word difficult is really the word opportunity in disguise. With over 15 years of experience in growing ourselves and our customer's businesses, we have created a remote culture that is engaging and gets you excited about the prospect of getting up in the morning and helping other business' grow. Not because we make good money, (which we do!) but because you genuinely like the company and your coworkers. Take a step forward and truly put yourself in a place where the hard work, dedication and desire to be the best at what you do is recognized. What does that look like to you?
• Are Fluent in English and Spanish
• Have trouble taking No for an answer
• Are tenacious and resilient
• Have a proven record of accomplishment meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Are a confident self-starter
• Are coachable and adaptable
• Have a bachelor's degree, or equivalent sales experience
• Provide a generous base + uncapped commissions
• Have industry-leading training in sales theory and application
• Create an anabolic remote team-oriented environment where we celebrate each other's success
• Offer daily, weekly and monthly bonus opportunities
Our Sales Reps:
• Cold call potential clients with the intent of closing the deal upon initial contact
• Manage potential inquires
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals
• Apply the Networx sales process
• Adhere to quality assurance policies and procedures
• CLOSE DEALS!!
• Family feel
• Seeing results from the work you put in
• That your opinion matters
• Supplying continuous learning and development over your entire career
• Teaching people how to be more successful in life and business, not just sales
• Listening to great minds like you
• Recognizing you for your excellence and impact
• Giving back to our community
MISSION & CULTURE: Networx is a coach centric, value-driven company. Our mission is to provide the best home improvement experience, stress free. We believe in striving to continually raise the bar for excellence in partnering, service, and product for home improvement professionals. We believe in providing our uncompromising commitment to WOW customer service. We believe in building a positive team and family spirit; to care for and to challenge each other. We believe in connection. We believe that what others may see as failure is our opportunity to learn and grow. We always celebrate success. We genuinely care for our customers and each other, and we hold our core company values sacred.
Networx is currently working fully remotely. When the decision is made to return to working in the office, we are located in the heart of Buckhead, one block from Lenox Marta Station. We offer an aesthetically inviting workplace loaded with games including basketball, foosball, corn hole, chess, and shuffleboard. These are just a few of the ways we help employees decompress for a while at work. Additional perks include gourmet coffee, fresh fruit and snacks served daily, and breakfast provided every Friday. Additional amenities include onsite car detailing, dry-cleaning services, restaurants, and a gym.
Remote Working Requirements: The successful candidate should be well versed in teleworking environments, have stable internet service/connection, and have necessary equipment including a fully functioning computer and headset. Strong and intuitive computer skills and familiarity with Zoom and G-Suite is essential. Time management, written and verbal communication skills are vital for success in this role. Previous remote sales experience preferred.
BENEFITS & PERKS: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, company paid life & disability, paid time off and paid holidays. Employer 401(k) match, accident and critical care coverage and an employee assistance program.
Visit us on GlassDoor for a deeper look inside our company's culture: Click here
We look forward to the beginning of your new career!
Job Type: Full-time
Travel & Driving Requirements: Negligible.
Physical Requirements: Typical physical abilities required of an administrative/office role such as sitting for extended periods of time at a computer workstation; using hands and motor skills on a frequent basis for functions such as keyboard data entry input; clear vision to read and interpret documents, reports, and information on a computer screen; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, etc. Networx proudly supports diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Posting ID: 588500201Posted: 2020-11-24