Our Heart of House Team Members are responsible for setting the pace for a great shift, every shift. They provide dependable, fast service that is absolutely Chili's. If you take pride in great team work, then we want to hear from you!
- Fast hiring process
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Growth opportunities
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- Properly execute all recipe procedures
- Prepare a variety of foods with different methods of preparation
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Complete assigned prep work to stock and set-up stations
Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day.
- Friendly, warm, and caring demeanor with Team Members
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Able to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- No experience necessary
Posting ID: 588502150Posted: 2020-12-01