Aerotek is currently hiring a Quality Technician on 2nd shift (4pm - 12:30am) for an Automotive Tier 1 supplier in West Jefferson, OH. This position will require the candidate to have at least 3 years of prior experience as a Quality Technician within an automotive, machine shop, or manufacturing facility. Responsibilities include:
- Work inside the Quality Assurance department which has roughly 20 other Quality Technicians (20 on each shift) and report directly to the Dimensional Analysis leader/coordinator.
- The quality technician/manufacturing support technician will primarily be looking at the data on the daily reports from the manufacturing floor and conduct a preliminary analysis on if the discrepancy on the products being manufactured are from an equipment related issue.
- The quality technician will analyze the equipment that is creating the issues and perform a fix with other technicians or engineers. Once the fix is applied, the quality technician will retake the before & after results.
- The quality technician will primarily be working on the floor alongside other line workers and will contribute Root Cause Analysis techniques to fix manufacturing issues.
- Must have basic computer skills so data can be input
- Will be using some hand tools to adjust the machines. For example adjusting the weld set jigs (clamps that hold the part in place when it is machined)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 588503799Posted: 2020-11-21