- Performing administrative and physical tasks in the materials management function including, shipping, receiving, inventory control, and delivery of materials.
- Loads, unloads, and/or conveys materials throughout the site; verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials utilizing matching protocol; prepares records of materials shipped.
- Support Manufacturing, Warehousing, Inventory Control, and Distribution activities for the Baltimore facility in accordance with cGMP regulations and related SOPs
- Update and maintain inventory control system
- Coordinate transportation and logistics as required to support the shipping activities of licensed product as well as other materials, products, equipment, etc.
- Generate appropriate export controls and documentation
- Arrange, monitor, and track shipments to ensure smooth transit through the logistical path - including international shipping
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 588503926Posted: 2020-11-21